Monday, November 18, 2019

Best cool short WhatsApp status for love in Hindi for Lovers

Lovely Status for Whatsapp are best selected Love Status in Hindi and English Language. You can Pick that Love whatsapp Status Quotes Collection And Use it on Your Whatsapp. Today I am sharing a Best Whatsapp status and Hindi whatsapp status with you. Our Site Will regularly Shares Latest Whatsapp Status in Hindi.  If You also Love someone then Impress Your Lover with Our Hindi Status. You can also Share this Status on Whatsapp dp or Facebook. We also have a Collection of Whatsapp Status is Most Trending and Hot Search Terms in Internet World especially for Lovers. Whatsapp is Second Largest Social Media Platform after Facebook. People everyday Search  Status for Whatsapp but Sometimes they Don’t Get hat Suits their Personality. 


Hindi:

तरस गए हैं तेरे Muh से कुछ सुनने को हम…… Pyaar की बात न सही कोई शिकायत ही कर दे…!!
Kash koi hum par bhi itna pyar jatati, Piche se aakr wo hmari ankho ko chupati, Hum puchte ki kaun ho tum…?? Aur wo has kar khudko hamari jaan batati.
Aache dost ko hmesha mnana chahiye chahe vo kitne bhi ruth jaye kyonke,,wo kamene hamare sare razz jante hai.
बहुत भीड़ है मोहब्बत के इस Shehar में, एक बार जो बिछड़ा, वो दोबारा नहीं मिलता..
Agar Khuda ne Tumhe thoda aur Khubsurat bnaya hota, To Jarur Apne hi Pass rakh liya hota.
अगर Koi आप से सच्चा प्यार करता हैं तो वो आप को किसी भी हाल में छोड़ ता नहीं
Har Baar Dil Se ak  Hi Paigam Aata hai , Zuban Kholu To Tera Hi Naam Aata hai..!!
Woh बस मेरी हो जाये फिर मुझे ज़्हिंदगी से कुछ नहीं चाहिए
My 6 words love story # I can’t imagine Life without U##
रिश्ता Dil से होना चाहिए, शब्दों से नहीं, नाराजगी शब्दों में होनी चाहिए दिल में नहीं!
Every time i see U I fall in love all over again.अपनी मोहब्बत पर इस कदर यकींन है मुझे K, जो मेरा हो गया वो फ़िर किसी ‘और’ का हो नही सकता..
kaisa rog de gayi hai nye mousam ki barish, Mujhe yaad aa rahe hai mujhe bhul jane wale.!!
Hum ne Gulami toh tere ishq ki thi… Warna hum pehle bhi nawab the or aaj bhi hai Nawab hai..!!

Read more ....


English

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
Don’t break anyone’s heart.They have only one…..break their bones.They have 206.
Whenever I search for love, I end up finding you.
Every love story is beautiful, but our is my favorite.
So many of my smiles begin with you.
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
I’m in love with you ,and nobody stops loving you…
There is no finish line so love the journey.
Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.
An honest relationship can give you more hope than anything else in the world.
Can I borrow a kiss…I promise I’ll give it back.
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
I love my life because it’s you.
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
True love has a habit of coming back.
You’re the ping to my pong.
You can check out our more categories below. This website in complete dedicated to provide whatsapp status in hindi language and in English language. Other websites are not updated over months or are very irrelevant, Site is updated regularly to provide you fresh and latest one liners in hindi everyday. Just click on the share button, get the text in Whatsapp or copy it to use in facebook. Any suggestions are always welcome. Submit your own status too, which will help this website grow. These latest whatsapp status in hindi are not only for your profile, but can also be send as sms / messages to friends. 

Source : https://www.hindijokes.biz/short-whatsapp-status-love-hindi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Albert EInstein Quotes