Monday, November 11, 2019

Sad Love Status in English for FB | Feeling Sad

Fail in love and searching for sad  Quotes ? Top 1000+ Sad Love Status in English for Facebook. Falling in love….but fail in love is the unbearable pain and will make your life very sad. Life is short, missing someone and no text from him / her is the worst feeling ever. If you are looking for sad love status then you are in right place , we have a collection of Love Sad Status for Whatsapp specially for Lonely Lovers and people in love. If you have no medium to tell your’s special one that you are in depress mood then set these sad love status after breakup on you whatsapp profile or facebook profile to convey how badly you missing him/her. In this situation you may also search for the heart touching lines in hind and you may be get it very rarely.

It’s funny how other people are willing to do lots of brave things for you.. yet.. you still choose someone who can’t even offer you half of what others could 🙁 🙁

Sometimes silence is much better than talking , at least it don’t hurt 🙁 🙁


Feelings don’t walk away, people do 🙁


Silence is the most powerful scream


The most important part of moving on is letting go.


If I die tomorrow u will miss me


Don’t cry for the person who doesn’t know the value of your tears…


I still care, that ‘s the problem


Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you


Missing someone hurts, but whats hurts even more, is knowing that you’r the reason that they’re gone.


You get no appreciation when you are nice, but people notice when you become bad.



People think I’m bad when I’m talking, But When I’m quiet is when you really have to worry!

Read more here..

  • i guess what they say is true. everything happens for a reason.
  • The longer I’m alone, the more I want it to stay that way..
  • Its funny how the ones you look up to the most, can be the ones to hurt you the most!
  • My actions are before blinded eyes, my voice falls on deafened ears.
  • Surrounded by many people who love me..but yet I’m so alone..why is that? Is it because your the only one not there???
Don`t be sad because it`s over. Smile because it happened

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever we think about sad status, it make us curious. Why people looking for sad statsu. A simple answer is that they want something more suitable for there status.

    ReplyDelete

Albert EInstein Quotes