Thursday, April 16, 2020

Fantastic collection of Whatsapp Dp for girls and boys for status

Do you need the best Attitude DP for Girls? you are at the perfect spot Status Mafia presently going to share amazing Killer Attitude WhatsApp DP in Hindi for Girls and if you wanted more and more status about sad for Whatsapp the click here.

on the off chance that you are a young lady, at that point, trust me, these Attitude DP will make your demeanor higher, you can flaunt by making these image your WhatsApp dp.


  • Ladka Caring hona chaiye… Smart to Phone bhi hote hai.. 
  • There is no market for your feelings so never promote your sentiments simply show your ATTITUDE. 

  • Be a young lady with a psyche, a lady with disposition, and a woman with class. 

  • Tere Jaise kutte Bhot Bhonkte hai Hum to Sher hai. 
  • On the off chance that I was intended to be controlled I would have accompanied a remote. 

  • It's not your business to like me. It's mine. 

  • Try not to contrast me with different young ladies. There's no opposition. I'm stand-out. 



  • It's alright on the off chance that you don't care for me. Not every person has great taste. 

  • Sweet as sugar. Cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll break you twice. 

  • Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's clever. 

  • I may not be the best, yet I realize that I dislike the rest. 

  • A young lady needn't bother with any individual who needn't bother with her. 

  • The most grounded activities for a lady is to adore herself, act naturally…

  • Agar Tumhari Ginti Badmasho me hoti hai… Toh humara naam bhi kabhi Shareefo me nehi aaya. 

  • Yeh Monday ka koi kaam nehi rehta kya?? Hit dekho tab Sunday ka piche laga rehta hai. 

  • Ghamandi log mujhse entryway rahe Kyunki Manana mujhe ata nehi. 

  • Be Careful… meri pyari mallet se Appko Pyar ho jayega. 

  • Love me or abhor me, endorsement neither wanted nor required. 

  • Each young lady's fantasy is to eat without getting fat. 



5 comments:

Albert EInstein Quotes